Haven't found answer to your question? Ask us!
1. What does perpetual license mean?
Perpetual license allows you to use product after its support period has expired. But remember you can get support and free updates only during support period.
2. Can I get any discounts?
When renewing license every customer gets 50% discount.
3. Can I purchase Bamboo VMware plugin to remote agents number less than my Bamboo is licensed?
No. You should purchase the plugin with remote agents number not less than your Bamboo instance.
4. Can I get Bamboo VMware plugin for free?
If your Bamboo instance is run with Community, NonProfit, OpenSource or Starter (0 remote agents) license you can generate free license.
5. Which payment methods are available?
You can purchase Bamboo VMware Plugin with credit card, PayPal or bank/wire transfer.
6. How is online transaction secured?
To sell Bamboo VMware Plugin we use services of Avangate company which is globally recognized software reseller. Avangate is certified to PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) and all transactions are made using secured connections. You can get more information from Avangate shoppers FAQ.
1. How to install the plugin?
You can install it with the help of Universal Plugin Manager or install it manually.
2. Which versions of Atlassian Bamboo are supported?
The current version of Bamboo VMware plugin supports Bamboo 3.1+.
3. Should I do any settings before start using of the plugin?
There are no required settings. You only need to install the plugin and enter license key (commercial or evaluation).
4. Where I should to enter license?
Administration Console - Plugins - VMware Plugin.
5. Which VMware products does plugin support?
|VMware Workstation||8.0 (no remote sharing in versions prior to 8.0)|
|VMware Infrastructure||3.0, 3.5|
|VMware vSphere||4.0, 4.1, 5.0|
|VMware vCenter Server||5.0.0|
1. How can I get help?
If you don't find answer to your question in this FAQ you can write to us by email or send message directly from site. Please note we don't provide phone or realtime chat support for Bamboo VMware plugin.
For payment problems please contact our reseller Avangate.
2. Which information should I provide when contacting support?
Bamboo version, VMware version, plugin version and log information if it can help to understand problem.
3. I need feature X in your plugin. What to do?
At first you should remember we provide 30 days evaluation period for Bamboo VMware plugin so you have possibility to check if plugin meets your needs before purchasing.
If there is no feature you want in Bamboo VMware plugin please contact us. If such feature is wanted by several customers we'll do it. Unfortunately we can't call any terms of feature realisation because it depends on many things (our team work amount, presence of other customers requiring the same feature, technical limitations).