Haven't found answer to your question? Ask us!
1. How to install the plugin?
2. What versions of Atlassian Confluence are supported?
Table Filter supports Confluence 4+. Confluence 3 and below are not supported.
3. How does the plugin filter the data in tables?
When table cells are compared, all leading/trailing spaces are not taken into consideration, multiple spaces are handled as one space, images and fonts are also ignored.
4. Can I use the plugin for a table with merged cells?
5. Can I filter an already existing table?
Yes. Paste it inside the Table Filter macro in the Edit mode.
6. Can I use the filter for a table generated by another macro?
Yes. If you experience any problems with that, let us know.
7. I use the plugin to filter two or more tables. Why can't I see the first row of the second table?
The first row is always considered a table header and is hidden.
8. How are values sorted in drop-down lists?
By ascending order (A-Z then 0-9).
9. Is it possible to change the sorting order?
10. Can I specify several values for one drop-down filter?
No, but we will implement this in future versions.
11. Can I use regular expressions in the user filter?
1. I have a problem with the plugin. Can you help me?
Yes, please contact our support.
2. What info should I provide to get help?
Please send us your Confluence, plugin and browser versions, the HTML code of the page (in Internet Explorer - File -> Save as...-> Webpage, complete) and its storage format (login as Administrator and go to Tools - View Storage Format). Screen shots also would help to understand the problem.