Year in Review: The Most-Read Blog Posts of 2017
The holiday season is in full swing and the New Year is coming soon!
It’s a great time to take a moment to pause and look back over the old and plan for the new. We are talking about the blog posts we prepare for you every week. This year we have posted more than 60 articles and today we will highlight the five most viewed ones of 2017.
We decided to turn writing a blog post featuring the most popular topics of the year into our good tradition. You can check our five most-read articles of 2016.
These five topics were the ones that caught your attention more than any others this year:
- Atlassian Certification: Steps to Get Certified.
- Atlassian Euro Summit: Simplicity is a New Trend.
- JIRA Tutorials: from Beginner to Expert – Part 1 and Part 2.
- Running Project Planning in Atlassian Confluence.
- First Steps in Mastering Atlassian Confluence.
We invite you to discover why they fascinated our readers most in 2017.
You can also check the recommendations from Atlassian Certified Professionals that describe the following aspects:
- Exam preparation tips and tricks.
- Importance of Certification Prep courses.
- Registration at the certification portal and in the Kryterion test-system.
- Things to keep in mind during your exam.
- The best way to answer exam questions.
You can share this blog post with your friends and colleagues and bookmark it to keep all information about Atlassian Certification in one place.
Check our blog post to discover other features introduced to Server, Data Center, and Cloud.
We are looking forward to the Atlassian Summit in Barcelona that will take place on 4-6 September in 2018. We will definitely provide you with a detailed overview of this event.
We wanted to help you find the best way to start your successful Jira experience. For that reason we offer you to check different options and choose the one that suits you best:
- It is a good idea to start from Atlassian sources: read Jira Documentation, browse Atlassian Community, or take a course in Atlassian University.
- We prepared a list of the books of different difficulty levels written by Atlassian Experts.
- You may also like our selection of Jira video courses. If you choose this way of learning, you can grasp information faster and repeat all actions after the teacher.
- Quick Jira tutorials offered by various enthusiasts in their personal blogs or by online schools will provide you with a step-by-step guide.
So you are more than welcome to check two parts of this blog post series and use several resources to improve your knowledge of Jira. This will help you enjoy your study more and achieve better results.
This blog post looks at simple and practical ways to plan your projects in Confluence.
Confluence is a team collaboration software that helps you create and share content, stay in touch with your team, plan all stages of the project, and centralize your documentation.
In this article, you will find different approaches for running all sorts of planning activities. You can use either the native Confluence blueprints to keep your team on-track or create a Gantt chart to visualize the project phases.
Here’s an overview of how the pre-defined blueprints help you in project planning:
- With the Decision blueprint you can make decisions faster and keep track of the outcomes.
- The Meeting Notes blueprint allows you to organize your meetings and share the meeting details with your team.
- You can use the Product Requirements blueprint to outline requirements for your product or feature.
Alternatively, you can visualize the milestones of your project with the help of a Gantt chart using the Table Filter and Charts app. Check our blog post and you will find a step-by-step guide that shows you how to build a Gantt chart from scratch.
One more blog post for Atlassian beginners became a part of our digest.
We selected the most useful sources to consider when looking for the best way to learn Confluence essentials.
In this article, you will find an overview of Atlassian sources including Atlassian Documentation, Confluence Blog, Atlassian University, and Atlassian YouTube Channel. We also outlined the most popular Confluence courses from Atlassian Solution Partners and added one more video tutorial for absolute beginners.
Check our blog post for more details and discover the best way to start your Confluence experience.
Thanks for being with us!
Throughout 2017, we posted many articles on various topics and these were the five most popular ones. We’d greatly appreciate if you tell us a bit more about your interests and topics you want us to cover in this blog. Feel free to comment below.
We wish you all the best in 2018. Have a healthy and prosperous New Year!