Every year we have so many chances to get together, hear from Atlassian and each other about the latest trends in the industry. And it’s all possible thanks to the Atlassian events that take place all over the world. Of course, 2017 is no exception.
This blog post is a quick overview of the past and upcoming events organized both by Atlassian and by Atlassian partners. We think that it is very convenient to have this kind of calendar always at hand. So you can bookmark our post to keep everything in one place.
With so many events scheduled for the rest of 2017, you will definitely find something interesting.
Events we have visited in 2017
We always keep a close watch on Atlassian events and try to participate in them. Let’s remember our European event activity this year.
Atlassian European Summit in Barcelona, May 2-5
Finally, Atlassian Summit became global. We couldn’t miss the first European Summit in Barcelona. There we had a great chance to meet our European customers in one place and offer efficient solutions to their challenges.
The participants of the summit learned about the latest Atlassian developments, witnessed the biggest redesign for Cloud products based on the feedback from Atlassian customers, and were the first ones to hear about Atlassian European updates.
You can sign up here to receive updates and more information about the upcoming European Summit 2018.
Meta-Inf Atlassian Day in Budapest, June 13-14
Our Hungarian friends from Meta-Inf organized a great two-day event in the middle of June. The participants enjoyed a combination of interesting presentations and workshops delivered by Atlassian Experts at Meta-Inf Atlassian Day.
We demonstrated the capabilities of Smart Attachments add-on to enhance user experience in JIRA Service Desk and ran a workshop on project management and analysis in Atlassian Confluence.
catWorkX Midsummer Day in Hamburg, June 20-21
In June we also visited catWorkX Midsummer Day in Germany. We had one more opportunity to share our expertise with people and show them efficient and advanced ways of working in Atlassian products. The participants could gain invaluable tips and insights to develop their Atlassian knowledge.
Everyone could choose either to follow the talks with real-life examples or to watch the presentations of Atlassian Marketplace vendors. We were also giving a workshop and demonstrated the way to quickly and easily filter and visualize table data in Confluence with Table Filter and Charts add-on.
Events StiltSoft won’t miss
We have circled two dates in our calendar and dedicated all our time and energy to the preparation.
Atlassian Summit in San Jose, September 11-14
Of course, one of these events is Atlassian Summit in San Jose where Atlassian vendors and customers from around the world will come together to be inspired and transform the way they work. It is the fifth US Summit we are sponsoring, this time our company is a Silver sponsor.
Come over to our stand for a chat and we will gladly show you demonstrations of our most popular add-ons such as Table Filter and Charts for Confluence, Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket, and Smart Attachments for JIRA. We will also tell you about new features we added to our Quizzes for Confluence.
We have prepared one more surprise for you, you will be the first ones to see our new training course for Confluence and everyone can participate in its beta-testing!
We will be happy to meet you in San Jose and will give everyone our branded presents.
StiltSoft Atlassian Day in Minsk, November 16
We’ve visited so many different events organized by Atlassian partners and we always wanted to do something like this. And this year we are ready to welcome everyone in Minsk, the capital of our country.
Today our company is the only certified Atlassian Solution Partner in Belarus and we want to tell people more about Atlassian. We have decided to organize a one-day conference called StiltSoft Atlassian Day to promote the Atlassian brand among Belarusian companies and users.
We want to share our experience and tell more about our work together with other Atlassian Solution Partners. Our guests will show presentations, discuss some real life cases and tell more about their work with Atlassian products.
We will provide more information in the coming months as we finalize the speakers and agenda for our StiltSoft Atlassian Day. Stay tuned for more details!
More upcoming events
If you want to learn more about events that Atlassian participates in or sponsors, you can check their list of upcoming events. All you need is to filter it by geolocation and choose events nearby.
You can also check Atlassian User Groups for some interesting events in your city. Just click ‘Become a member’, join AUG, and choose your city.
Today, more than 15,000 people are members of Atlassian user groups in more than 30 countries. Here Atlassian customers can come together to network, share ideas, solve problems, and find new ways to use Atlassian products. Even if there is no Atlassian User Group in your city, you can always start a user group by yourself.
Below you will find a list of the most interesting upcoming events around the globe we found in AUG.
- Kyiv AUG Kick-off, August 17 – Kyiv, UA
- London AUG, August 22nd @ Empiric, August 22 – London, GB
- Summit Warm-up, August 22 – Ann Arbor, US
- Summit Preview at Airbnb HQ in San Francisco, August 22 – San Francisco, US
- Atlassian Pre-Summit Bash 8/23!!, August 23 – Atlanta, US
- Atlassian Hyderabad User Group Summit – August 2017, August 29 – Hyderabad, IN
- Portfolio Bootcamp, Structure for PMO, Trello Integrations, and Atlassian Summit Guest Speaker, August 29 – Boston, US
- Frequent Flying with JIRA Service Desk & Integrate More with Atlassian, See the stack tie together!, August 29 – Palm Beach County, US
- PreSummit Event, August 30 – New York, US
- San Diego Atlassian User Group Meeting, August 31 – San Diego, US
- Kick-Off AUG Geneva, September 6 – Geneva, CH
- Atlassian Summit Preview!, September 6 – Austin, US
- Маленький DevOps-pack хакатон, September 7 – St. Petersburg, RU
- AUGBB 07. SEPT 2017 – The 5th Event, September 7 – Berlin, DE
- Vienna AUG Meeting September, September 12 – Vienna, AT
- Denver AUG – Summit 2017 Bash, September 12 – Denver, US
- DFW AUG September Post Summit Review, September 21 – Dallas, US
- September 2017 Kansas City AUG Meeting, September 26 – Kansas City, US
- Team Productivity and Efficiency Through Atlassian, September 29 – Nairobi, KE
- After Summit in San Jose 12-14 September, October 10 – Copenhagen, DK
- Agile Methodologies in Atlassian Environments, October 10 – Kansas City, US
- Atlassian User Group Gothenburg – Autumn Edition #1, October 18 – Gothenburg, SE
- Atlassian User Group Karlsruhe feat. dreiCday-Ausklang, October 20 – Karlsruhe, DE
We hope that our blog post will help you to
Soon we will tell you everything about Atlassian Summit in San Jose!